Re: [PyrNet-L] Cunning!!

I just noticed a bit of a Kiwi'ism in Jan's note back to me. She used the word
"wee" when describing her mum's size. Now that is a Scotish left over that
seems to be used in NZ more than it turns up in Oz.  Mind you after spending
time around my Scottish neighbour who used the word like full stops I have a
tendency to use it as well

Language aint it wonderful

Liz