Re: [PyrNet-L] Invisible Fence

----- Original Message -----
From: Barb Bowes <bamb@monmouth.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Invisible Fence

> Don't waste your money. I put this out a while back, and although
> a couple of people had success with IF I had almost 100 responses
> telling me it does not work with Pyrs. (I put it on this list as
> well as a few others)
>
> Barb Bowes

I believe most pyrs need to patrol and protect is too strong to be deterred
by invisible fencing. They are breed to protect, and they take that
responsibility very seriously. That is one of the reasons we do not adopt to
families without very securely fenced yards. You have to protect these big
babies from themselves at times.
Marie McFarland and Beau