[PyrNet-L] RESCUE: Pyr Rescue

I know I will probably get flamed by someone for sending this to the list but
anything to help this dog-- is worth the flaming.   I have no place for
another dog.
   Anyone out there got space for this dog?
Pam
<<
 Hello - my name is Tammy Williams & I live in Henderson, TX which is about 2
hours east of Dallas in the Tyler/Longview vicinity.  I just returned home
from the Tyler Animal Shelter trying to ID a possible Belgian Malinois (my
breed) & spotted a very nice Pyrenees being held there.  I did have a chance
to play with him some & he was extremely gentle & very sweet.  He seemed
fairly healthy - toenails were REALLY long & his eyes seemed to be running a
bit - but other than that seemed okay.  He is obviously very bored as there
are huge holes where he has been digging & was pacing in the run quite a bit.
 I thought I would let you know that he is being held there & although I am
not in a position to foster anything currently - I could possibly help with
transportation if needed.  Please let me know if I can be of any help - feel
free to email or call if I can be of assistance.  Btw, the shelter is a
"kill" shelter - but they use that as a last resort only.

 Tammy Williams
 Golddust@longview.net
 903-657-8215

 Humane Society of Smith County (Tyler, TX)
 903-597-2471 >>