Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrless Pieces of Dreams, 1988-2000...

----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Reiter <kreiter@servtech.com>
To: Karen Reiter <kreiter@servtech.com>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 5:42 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Pyrless Pieces of Dreams, 1988-2000...

> Today my heart is heavy.  This afternoon, my beloved Shelly slipped
quietly
> on to her new world. I held her in my arms while she took her last breath.
> told her how much I loved her and how painful it was for me to let her go.
> She will wait for me to join her, alongside of my dad, my step-dad and my
> grandparents.
>
>Karen:

Please accept our heartfelt sympathy in your time of sorrow. Our thoughts
and prayers are with you. Perhaps your dear Muffin left this world for a
purpose. Perhaps after living a long life,  full of giving and receiveing
love, she left your home(but not your heart) in order that she might make
room for another needy Pyr rescue. And so the cycle of life continues.

God Bless;

Terry and Debra Rickert