Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

In a message dated 2/22/00 2:29:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< What I have
 found is those that stay in this Breed for the shortest time do the most
 damage because they think of the almighty dollar and leave the messes behind
 for others to pick up. >>

We have a couple notable exceptions to this here in the States and their
damage is overwhelming.  I believe Kelly references to some of these and is
maybe even in the personal throws of the resultant really poor stock is part
of her perspective.  I am reading between the lines here, so if I am wrong my
apologies beforehand.

Joe