Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Rescue

<< He has nipped their two year old and has been running away in addition to
the usual neighborhood complaints. >>

Has this dog gone through obedience training?  And why does it run away --
not in a fence yard or is he the typical escape artist that has to be under
constant supervision?  IMHO these questions should be addressed by the owners
before the dog is "just given away".  I may be "new" at rescue, but if people
thought before acting, I think there would be less dogs in this type of
situation.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC