Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

<< In the interest of "Saving All Purebred Dogs": I propose a MORATOREUM, on
 The Almighty Show Ring.  >>

I can agree with this statement -- and I have a proposed alternative to our
present day shows.  Instead of the current judges, I would like to propose
using children as judges.

This past weekend, we attended our local show, and although we had fun,
didn't really do anything.  On Sunday afternoon, we took our one boy, who was
all freshly washed and trimmed, and one of our girls for a walk around Furman
University.  It was a beautiful afternoon and half of Greenville County were
walking there dogs there.  The number of children who came up to our two Pyrs
and loved on them was amazing.  Even cute lab and golden puppies were turned
aside in favour of the big white gentle giants.  One little boy came up to us
and after taking a long look at our male said "Wow!".  I think this says it
all!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC