Re: [PyrNet-L] Westminster

In a message dated 2/22/00 12:10:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, Pyrstaf@aol.com
writes:

<<  Have you really ever had a whole
 litter that had *no* problems?  No health issues, no temperament issues, no
 structural issues, no type issues, no genetic issues? This question is not
 directed just at Joe, but at any breeder out there.  >>

No perfect dogs, totally agreed, but there are problems that should not be
bred.  There are problems that when known and bred can be bred with the hope
of compensating for them, these are type problems, etc.  The danger of saying
there are no perfect dogs is to give "license" to those breeders without the
background or knowledge to just say "there are no perfect dogs, so lets breed
this problem."  I think this discussion is about the more serious genetic
problems at least that is what I post from.

Joe