Re: Re(2): Re: [PyrNet-L] Seeking More Advice

Last night we had a funny situation -- talk about a "change in routine".

Yesterday, David had a beautiful basket of flowers sent to me at my office
(that was enough to change MY routine).  I brought them home after work, and
put them on top of the TV so we could enjoy them.  Baron, our mainly indoor
male, who turned 3 years old on Sunday, took one look at this basket and
didn't know what to make of it!  He usually lays on the floor in front of the
TV (it's great -- he usually stands up and stretches just as something
important to the plot is happening) but last night he was beside himself.  He
would go over the to TV, sniff at the basket, then dash back across the
living room, pace through the kitchen and back into the livingroom.  This
went on for quite a while.  I had class work to prepare for my Wednesday
night class, but finally resorted to having him laying beside my chair, with
my one hand stoking his back, while I tried to work the computer with the
other hand.  After about an hour, he did settle down, but he certainly didn't
get too close to that TV.  When we went to bed, I put the flowers back in the
kitchen out of potential harms way.  Funny, but he didn't mind them in the
kitchen -- guess I have so much other stuff on the countertops, one more
thing didn't make much difference.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC