Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Westminster

In a message dated 2/24/00 6:19:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sandybear@intercity.dk writes:

<< Terry
 I did not get the impression that Joe questioned this royal guy's insanity
and/or criminal behavior (if he was indeed Jack the Ripper - which is still
just a teory) but wanted proof that his insanity / criminal behavior was due
to inbreeding. After all there are all too many insane and / or criminal
persons in the world, and surely most of them are not inbred. >>

Thanks Lene, I thought I had said that already.  You said it much better.

Joe