[PyrNet-L] Was Canine nutrition and puppies

Jan,

Thank you for the explanation. The anger is justified. Any person who uses
any animal (and when that animal is a Great Pyrenees, the anger should
seeth in all of us dedicated to the breed) "to prove a point" and in the process
causes pain, temporary or permanent damage, is indeed guilty of animal
abuse.  You are correct, there is a great deal of information out there for
those of us who want to do it right - whether its feeding, or training, or
grooming, etc. To intentionally do it wrong is unforgivable.

As you said in your first post, I, like you, have made my share of mistakes.
But I never willfully caused harm to any dog or done anything that would
negatively impact our breed. Now OTOH, I have been known to bite
people who do ;-D. So how did you handle this sub-human experimenter?

Carol Brescher Boyle