[PyrNet-L] Happy 1st Birthday

The website of the Pyrenean Mountain Dog Club New Zealand is coming up one
year old.  The latest " innovation" is our Hall of Fame and this has been
very hard work for Webmistress Ronda Trent and myself to ensure accuracy and
correct continuing information for the History of the Pyrenean in New
Zealand.  We are (in my opinion) justifiably proud of our efforts but we do
realise that we have much more to complete and hope for the continued
assistance for information from our members.  To start a project like this
has not been easy and has taken many hours of research but I would just like
to say "Happy Birthday" to the PMDC Website with many more to come and one
day it will all be finished if we don't come up with something else????? You
may vsit this site (and give your seal of approval) at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans
but remember, we still have more work to do!! A "perfectionists" work is
never done".

Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans