From: DannyJoeGals@aol.com <DannyJoeGals@aol.com>
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2000 08:48 PM
Subject: Lost Pyr

Our loving "Maggie" has disappeared off our farm on Jan. 1, 2000. If you
should find our dog please Email as soon as possible. Maggie is white and
spayed. She will be two  in April. She was last seen in the back field with
the other two dogs we have. She disappeared from Farm Rd 1110 in Mt. Vernon,
MO.