[PyrNet-L] Re:Chat

I'm losing the plot on this one?  Is the reply from the Lady who wants the
Pyr, who lives in apartment and is unable to pay the price of a puppy? Do
you have a litter Donelda and does this lady wish to have a puppy from you?
I think the questions you (?) asked the lady sound reasonable  and her reply
seems adequate re her home/family/animals.  The idea of a Pyr only barking
when there is "something" to bark at is debatable and neighbours could be a
problem here. Quiet in the house?? No not in my experience!!   I most
certainly disagree with the temperament/barking idea??  The best tempered
Pyr in the world can have the biggest mouth. Anyway, let us know the
outcome.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans