Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:Chat

----- Original Message -----
From: ARIEGE <ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz>
To: Pyrnet Pyrnet <Pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 12:26 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Re:Chat

The idea of a Pyr only barking
> when there is "something" to bark at is debatable and neighbours could be
> problem here. Quiet in the house?? No not in my experience!!

I guess I must have an exceptional dog ( like I didn't know that already!).
Beau is normally very quiet in the house. Does not bark unless there is a
reason. The only place he is at all noisy is when he is outside in the yard.
Where he likes to tell the world that he is large, and in charge! LOL!
Marie McFarland and Beau lying at her feet