Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Fighting?

I don't have a lot of experience or advice to pass on here, but I do think
I'd be sure to separate the dogs whenever I had to leave them unattended
as long as this posturing etc. is going on. Our Shelley was a very
dominant bitch, and the breeders we got her from said that the only other
bitch they would leave her alone with, unattended, was our little Ivy
Rose, her daughter. Generally, when Shelley encountered other dogs she was
just fine, female, male, neutered or not; but she would not for a moment
have tolerated another bitch attempting to take over her position as "boss
bitch". She too tried the odd growl at us at first until we got our
position firmly established....and although she tolerated all kinds of
stuff from Paddington, he very quickly learned what the limits were. I
find Tracey's post about the dogs re-negotiating positions as the puppies
mature really interesting and helpful. There's such an art to reading
"dog" !
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose (I might be smaller than my momma, but
you don't see Paddington messing with me either, do you?)