[PyrNet-L] Barking

Cotten our 9 month old Pyr does not bark during the day but when the sun goes
down and it gets dark look out.  She does a lot of barking.  I know she can
hear and smell things that I can not but lets get real here.  She will be laying
down in the back yard just barking.  Now dont see any use in that unless she
is talking to the neighbors which are a pretty good ways off.  I really dont
mind the barking lets unwanted people know that there is a big dog around if
they should stop by
Mike & Lynda