Re: [PyrNet-L] Fighting?

<< Of course one good "whoopin'" from the Pyr would probably end it too, but
that might result in some bad injuries for the Rott >>

Don't bet on it.  Although Maggie got the short end of the stick when it came
to the fight between her and Kes, she does not back down.  By accident, these
two dogs wound up in the same field a while later, and it was all David and I
could do to pull them apart (we managed -- just!).  Although Maggie is
smaller and definitely at the disadvantage, she wasn't about to submit to
Kes.  Guess a lot of it depends on the dog.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC