Re: [PyrNet-L] Barking

On 1 Mar 00, at 14:02, Dancingpyr@aol.com wrote:
> Zoe (she'll be 2 in May) has started barking as soon as I let her out in the
> morning.  She and Baron stay in the house with us at night, and unless there
> is something really exciting going on outside, neither bark at night (Weird
> -- isn't it!).  As soon as I let them out at 6:00 am, Zoe runs off the porch
> barking -- I mean barking none stop.  It's as though she's announcing to the
> world that she's up and on guard.

Sonny does this.  He goes around announcing to the world he's
there.  Sonny does bark in the house when he hears something
like another dog barking in neighborhood and other noises.
Housing construction is going on just down the way so he's been
doing a lot of barking.

Bianca, on the other hand, only barks when there's a good reason
inside or outside.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Hutto, TX