Re: [PyrNet-L] Salami Alert

<< I want to share with
 you my Salami Alert.  Within the last 15 hours this has completely wiped out
 my "hard drive", wrecked my "floppies" and caused major system problems.  As
 I dashed forth and back during the wee, small hours, the funniest thing was
 the look on the faces of the Pyrs thinking " Oh God we hope she makes it >>

Been there, done that, and hope to h*^# I never have it again!  In my case,
it wasn't from what I ate, but "inhaled".  David and I cleaned a
particularily nasty hen house out one Saturday afternoon, and by Sunday night
I couldn't eat anything.  By Monday morning, he had to rush me to the ER (our
doctor was on holiday for the week!!).  Although I did survive, my system
never really has fully returned to "normal".  Hope you get over it soon!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC