[PyrNet-L] Salami Alert

On feet but in weak state still. Thanks for your kind wishes.  Yes know how
you feel Robyn, it's the after effects of these things on the system. Am
hoping I can drag myself to one of the shows this weekend but camping is out
of the question!!  Oh well two more dogs to bath, 4 Judges' gifts to frame,
the van to pack, find some clothes and leave here at 5.30am tomorrow. Bed
sounds more inviting at the moment. Of course it will be the Puffin's first
show in NZ if daughter Claire doesn't decide when she sees him to put him
back in the crate for a couple of months!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans