[PyrNet-L] CHAT:Gentle Leader

I was wondering what size is correct for an adult Pyr.  I am unable to
walk the Wolfhound and Pyr together (260 lb total) and my 27 year old
son (135 lb) is now telling me that he's having a really hard time
keeping them under control.  They are both great in class and have
earned their CGC, but it doesn't translate well to real life.<G> I know,
it's a matter of consistency on our part:(   I have a size X that I
bought for the Wolfhound and need to order another for the Pyr.  I had a
really tough time getting the size X onto her because she was fighting
it so much that it made it hard to see what I was doing and she kept
getting it right off until I tightened it quite a bit.  Is size X
correct, or is it possibly too big?

Stephanie & Anais