[PyrNet-L] Chat: Teenagers

In a message dated 3/4/00 10:12:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< Your right Barb, when my two keep telling me that I am paying too much
 attention to those little voices in my head, I must remember to point out
 to them that I never heard those little voices until they drove me to
 it!!!  Cindy. >>

Hi Barb and Cindy, Oh the joys of having a teenager, Rhonda is almost 16 God
help me. I laughed the other day when a parent in a store was having a
discussion with a child, I thought if they only knew they are in the easy
stage just wait until they are 13. Give my Pyrs any day, I'll take that
stubborn Pyr attitude over a teenager anytime anywhere! LOL
Debbie and the Pyr gang