Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CHAT: of Clondike, olive leaves, frankincense & myrrh

David, I had just been thinking about all of you, so I was pleased to
find your report on my morning E-Mail.  Really delighted to know that
things continue to go so well for the lady Clondike.  She has been such
an inspiration to us all, right down to her B. Sprouts! :-)  You are all
amazing in your dedication to one another!  Our positive thoughts
continue to be sent her way, and please give Clondike and big hug for us.
 We would be fortunate indeed if we all had the heart and soul of that
girl!
:-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com