Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Teenagers

We've got three - 14, 17 & 20.  Why do you think I mostly lurk on this
list?!?  Who has time to compose an entire sentence with one or the other
hovering about?  The best I can do is down load my e-mail on a daily
basis, and hopefully get around to reading it before the subject becomes
ancient history.   Not that Gysy is much better in that regard - she's
got to stick her nose under my armpit every two minutes to remind me that
she's there.  But at least she doesn't blast the stereo to impress her
friends, and I firmly believe that she and her furry cohorts have better
manners.  Scott has agreed that we can and should get another Pyr after
we get rid of some of the kids, so I tried asking for volunteers.  No
luck so far.

Jeanne Bravin
GypsyunLTD@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!