[PyrNet-L] Importance of proper positioning hip xrays

Had just been looking at that site a few minutes ago Barb . I have a country
vet here who does all the hip xrays for our Pyrs and years ago I had a city
vet who did them and who is also on the Panel for the hip scoring of the
xrays so I must admit to being a bit concerned in coming here and getting
the country vet to do the hip xrays because I knew how important the
positioning was!!  My fears have been groundless (2 more booked in this
week!) but I thought I'd still print this information off for him and he can
either read it or chuck it at me!!  I have saved this information and it was
great to be able to read and understand this in the layman's terms. Have
since emailed the link to a few more doggy friends.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans