[PyrNet-L] Events, Chat: Tiburon trip

This is to let everyone know that on Sunday April 30th, the Sierra Pacifc
Great Pyrenees club will be hosting its annual trip to Tiburon.  The ferry
leaves from Pier 41 in San Francisco's Fisherman's wharf and arrives in
Tiburon, where we have a pyr parade/walking tour throughout the town of
multi-million dollar homes and quaint shoppes.  Needless to say, traffic
comes to a complete standstill as the pyrs move through the town.  I think
last year we had 19 or so.  We have lunch at an outdoor cafe, and catch the
afternoon ferry for the return trip.  When back in SF, everyone moseys over
to Ghiradelli Square for hot fudge sundaes. Yes, even the pyrs (minus the hot
fudge of course).  The trip is open to anyone but to make a reservation, you
need to contact Pam Tobin at petpyrs@unlimited.net.  For more information,
you can email me privately.  This is the Sunday following the National
Specialty, so if you plan to stick around in the area for awhile, you might
consider this.

Elisa Ungerman