Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage. -Reply

I caught part of this of the morning news.  I think the U.S. Humane Society is backing a $40,000 reward if they find the person who did this.  The victim stated she was more concerned with helping her dog than with following the perpetrator.  I got the impression she was picking her husband up at an airport and was unfamiliar with the area and had some trouble locating an emergency veterinary clinic and when she finally did it was too late.

What an awful thing to endure.

Leslie