Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

Has anyone heard the story about  a gal accidently tapping the back end
of another car in bumper to bumper traffic.  The fellow jumped out of his
car enraged.  She rolled down her window to talk to him.  Her little
Bichon jumped over into her lap.  He reached in, snatched the dog, turned
and threw it out into traffic where it was hit and killed by a car, right
in front of her.  Did anyone catch this story and where it was located?
Sure makes me think twice when I have little Su-Ling in the car with me.
On the other hand, I would have   liked to see him stick his hand in the
vehicle with the four Pyrs!!  Donations are being made to one of the
shelters I guess, to try and help bring the guy to prosecution.Didn't get
all the info., and wondered if anyone had heard and had more details.
Made me sick this morning.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas