Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

In a message dated 3/8/00 9:00:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< Made me sick this morning.  Cindy. >>
I read this also Cindy, it has been a few days, but I think it was in Nevada.
The man had Virgina plates, but they didn't get the license number, there is
a reward out for him, but not much hope of finding him.  I also would like
him to reach into my car, but I would like 5 minutes in a room with him
myself. You know what they say though what goes around comes around, and in
the long run I am sure he will get his due.

Debbie and the Pyr gang