Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

At 07:48 AM 3/8/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Has anyone heard the story about  a gal accidently tapping the back end
>of another car in bumper to bumper traffic.  The fellow jumped out of his
>car enraged.  She rolled down her window to talk to him.  Her little
>Bichon jumped over into her lap.  He reached in, snatched the dog, turned
>and threw it out into traffic where it was hit and killed by a car, right
>in front of her.  Did anyone catch this story and where it was located?

The report was on Good Morning America (GMA) this morning.  They said it
took place just outside the San Jose (California) airport.  It appeared
that the Santa Clara County Humane Society was involved in accepting
donations.  They would like to charge the guy, if he's ever found, with
criminal animal abuse (I think that's what they said).  Sounded like
they're looking for a black SUV with VA plates.  Even the news guy on GMA
seemed to be shocked and shook on this one.  I still can't believe it
happened ... had to go up and hug my guys real hard after seeing that report.

Kathy Austin