[PyrNet-L] considering a Pyr

You're not wrong on that one Marci!!  Hamish would be a tried and true
testing method for any applicant.    Many people only see the older, well
behaved Pyrs not the "sharkettes" and when the
nipper/destructer/digger/grabber arrives it's a culture shock!!  I still
can't have a tablecloth on and I have to buy new curtains and now I notice
fresh holes outside. Hamish never dug holes. My ankles are a mass of bruises
where puppy head in a hurry to fly out the door meets small, scrawny ankles.
Apart from all that still wouldn't be without them!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans