Re: [PyrNet-L] considering a Pyr

On 9 Mar 00, at 8:58, ARIEGE wrote:

>  Many people only see the older, well
> behaved Pyrs not the "sharkettes" and when the
> nipper/destructer/digger/grabber arrives it's a culture shock!!  I still
> can't have a tablecloth on and I have to buy new curtains and now I notice
> fresh holes outside. Hamish never dug holes. My ankles are a mass of
> bruises where puppy head in a hurry to fly out the door meets small,
> scrawny ankles. Apart from all that still wouldn't be without them!!

Well all, please remind me on Monday! A new puppy comes to stay on
Sunday.  My 19 month old is still a puppy too, when I got home
tonight I found the pink yard egg floating in the water trough, as
well as several balls. The back patio looks like the county dump with
all the treasures deposited and several logs have been removed from
the woodpile this afternoon.  The craters in the yard have been
freshly dug, but I still have not brought out the new garden hose,
the old one was on a reel and still managed to get mangled <g>. Hmm,
something to say for recycled toys, I won't have to buy anything new
for the puppy will I?  So please remind me on Monday how I cannot
manage without this new puppy < VBG>. Guess it's time to get the
puppy bathrobe out of storage! You know the one that's been ripped to
sheds at the hem by the little sharkettes!

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico