[PyrNet-L] Considering a Pyr

Yes Judith and no buttons on the old dressing gown just the odd safety pin
in the "gaping" places.  You are going to wonder how on earth you managed
with out a new puppy for 19 months!! Our Frankie is around that age and I
have noticed with the newest arrival ,Frankie has become quite stern and
responsible so you may note an improvement too. I've just come in from a
general tidy up of hole filling, picking up fur, putting the "winter feed"
in the old sheds for the unwanted "critters", untangling hoses and tonight I
water blast the dog runs so lots of fun to be had for a small unpaid kennel
maid.  Father has been dealing with the stripping of coats but it does have
to be picked up I tell him. No way all the birds in the world are gonna
carry that off.!!  Hope all goes well with your new "sharkette" and let's
hear all the tales please Judith. I for one will feel better!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans