[PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage

You said nothing to offend anyone Barb and you have no need to apologise.
One liners coming into the List making no positive statement and not
appearing to pinpoint anyone thing annoy me.  If whoever put the one liner
in would care to explain what "disgusts them" then I'm sure we'll all have a
better understanding of what they were trying to say? We all have different
ways of  reacting to different things and the fact that seldom are two
people alike in their thoughts makes for many interesting discussions on
this List.  Keep the one liners and give me a bit of depth. Then I'll know
where you are coming from and how to react to you.  Just remember there are
no faces only names.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans