Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

I'm not sure if you meant me, but I think that the other post may
have been misinterpreted. Was trying to lighten it up a bit.
Sorry if I have offended anyone, that was not my intent. I think
that what was done to this poor dog and his family was terrible
and if they ever find out who did it he should be prosecuted to
the full extent of the law. If he is not caught I hope he feels
deep remorse and guilt for the rest of his life at the very
least! I'm sure that everyone is outraged by this terrible
tragedy. I know I am.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com