[PyrNet-L] breeding question

There is a lady in my neighborhood that wishes to breed her female pyr. I've
seen her dog & she has great temperment etc, but i would not consider myself
as an expert in judging if she is the "ideal" pyr as far as conformation
etc..she has never been shown in any competitions or anything like that.
Although there are many titled champions in her pedigree. So i'm curious to
the opinions from the breeders on this list what you all think of a breeding
like this. She has told me her intentions for breeding are not to sell the
pups but wishes to breed her  because she wants to keep them as guardians
for her flock of sheep & she has had requests from some of her family
members to have one of her pups as a pet. This is her first pyr & since Maya
is my first pyr as well, I wouldn't claim to be an expert in breeding them
etc..so I told her I would put this out there to all of you to see what your
thoughts or opinions are on this. I've already told her about the
information I received from all of you in regards to having the hips xrayed.
She has scheduled Jackie for the xrays to be done next week. Jackie is now 2
1/2 years old & in great health. So any help, tips or thoughts on this
matter would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Mary