Re: [PyrNet-L] breeding question

This woman also needs to research the dog's pedigree to check for
other health problems. some are serious, some not. also she
should have at least a couple of responsible breeders take a look
at the dog as she wants to make sure she does not double up on
any faults. She also needs to find a good stud which can be
rather expensive. X-rays need to be rated by either GDC or OFA,
so she's looking at having some time before she needs to make a
decision. She should also consider the fact that she may lose her
dog during whelping. It does not happen often but it does happen.
I'm sure there are others out there that can answer you in more
detail.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com