Re: [PyrNet-L] Leavin' town

Have FUN tonight, Jan!!!

Personally, I think this is a guy thing.  We only have 6 dogs, but also have
2 goats, 7 cats, 7 chickens, 4 geese, and a horse.  If David goes out of
town, it's no big deal. (He's going to Barcalona tomorrow for 5 days!)  But
if I go out of town, all hell breaks loose <VBG>.  In October it should be
really fun.  My Mother and I are going on a coach tour in the New England
states for 8 days.  Not only will David have our lot to take care of, but
he'll also be taking care of Mother's critters as well.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC