Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: [Pyr-Net]:breeding question/showing

Kelly:
Excellent! What ever happened to "Personal Responsibility" and
"Accountability?" Why do I or anyone else have to be punished for someone
elses actions? If you ever want to run for Public Office I will work very
hard for your election!

Terry

> In a message dated 03/11/2000 10:24:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> clhenke@juno.com writes:
>
> > The estimate of animals
> >  euthanized in this country is said to be around 6 million a year.
Surely