RE: [PyrNet-L] Duplicate messages

--- Original Message ---
PyrMom@aol.com Wrote on
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 16:12:16 EST
 ------------------
I have noticed that over the last few days I am receiving duplicates
of
e-mails from the list.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Could
it be an AOL
thing?

If anyone has any thoughts on this I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Stephanie, TeaTime and Paddy the Pyr
pyrmom@aol.com

Steohanie,

Yes I too have been getting duplicate messages on some of the
posts. None so far today though. We thought it was just our computer.

Terry Rickert
	unsubscribe pyrnet-l

-----