Re: [PyrNet-L] meet and rescue possibilities? [Bloomington, IN]

    It's great that you're doing your research and it sounds like you would do well, but I had to smile about the "unless, of course, we find a trained dog who knows her name and comes when called", part.  :)  Any Pyr, even the best trained ones won't always (or often) come when called.  It's just their independent nature.  Just to warn you.  :)  Hope you find one soon.

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net