Re: [PyrNet-L] meet and rescue possibilities? [Bloomington, IN]

----- Original Message -----
From: Smith, Deborah
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] meet and rescue possibilities? [Bloomington, IN]

    I had to smile about the "unless, of course, we find a trained dog who knows her name and comes when called", part.  :)  Any Pyr, even the best trained ones won't always (or often) come when called.
Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net

I have to admit this made me smile as well! Beau seems to have selective hearing if I am trying to get him to come in when he doesn't want to. I can call him till I'm blue in the face and he will stand in the yard giving me his "WHAT" look! LOL! But I wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China.
Marie McFarland and Beau