Re: [PyrNet-L] meet and rescue possibilities? [Bloomington, IN]

Eric,

Please e-mail me privately at shirliad@yahoo.com and I'll send you
some contact people.  (I couldn't find your e-mail address in your
post.)  I have some reservations about putting these
people's phone numbers and information on the list without their
knowledge.  (Please don't be offended, everyone.  I know all of you
are on the up and up.  You just never know what weirdos might be
hiding out there.  I don't want to be the cause of problems for
other people.)

Hopefully they will be able to help you out - I know there are dogs
available here in Ohio!

Angela Garner