[PyrNet-L] My dogs live here

We have in-laws coming to visit, so there's major house cleaning going at
this time..a friend of mine sent me this poem, because a few of my in-laws
think that when they come to my house the dogs should stay outside..but that
isn't goin to happen *G*..in fact they (in-laws) will probably have a pooch
or 2 sneaking into their bed before their stay is over. So for all the past
stories i've seen shared on this list about unexpected visitor etc..i
thought i'd pass on this poem *S*

My dogs live here!!
If you don't like paws and fuzzy ears
Don't come inside because dogs live here
You don't like cold noses & wiggley rears??
Then don't come inside 'cause my dogs live here.
My home ought to smell like perfume, Dear?
Then don't come inside, my dogs live here.
If all of these things, you do not fear,
Please, come on in, 'cause my dogs live here!!

Mary & the gang