[PyrNet-L] Happy St Pats Day!!

thankyou for being "diplomatic" Ronda.  They weren't emerald green tights,
they were my emerald green thermal underwear.  My feet had swollen but I had
Michael's woolly "sailors socks" on with the clogs which made them more
difficult to get off. Thought we would need the chainsaw. Yes a more
appreciative audience next time but do you remember the looks on Praksha and
Duane's faces when they took the Pyrs for a walk and there we were dancing
up the street behind them?? Would they see that sort of thing in Colorado???
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans