RE: [PyrNet-L] T.V. Commercial

Ken,

It all started when I mentioned the new All commercial.  It has a toddler
playing with a shovel in the dirt, and a dog (looks like a Rottie) laying
next to the toddler.  The toddler picks up a shovel of dirt and tosses it at
the dogs face. At one point, the dog gets up and leaves, then later returns
only to "shovel" dirt on the child via its hind legs.  The point of the
commercial is that kids get dirty.  My frustration with this commercial is
its lack of responsibility regarding the unattended child and dog, the
child's actions and the possible reaction of the dog.  The whole thing has
absolutely nothing to do with a child getting dirty anyway, in my book.

Carol Lugg