Re: [PyrNet-L] I am new

    Linda, one more post to you this time.   How about a long term foster
with some reimbursement of the cost to tend to the dog.  There is a family
that has orders to Korea.   This is an 18 mos tour of duty and it will be
real difficult for them to take a big dog.   I took 2 toy poodles with me 3/4
of the way around the world and back and even that was a challenge at times.
 I know she would have trouble finding housing and she could not take him to
temporary military housing.
     Well-- it is worth asking --

    Pam