[PyrNet-L] ear problems

    I was wondering if anyone has a good home remedy for yeast infections in
the ears. I have a pyr who keeps having this reoccur. At first my vet
prescribed ear mite solution, but after doing a culture test, said it was a
yeast infection in the ears. He also said it would be likely to reoccur.
Since the medicine is rather expensive, I asked him if there were something
over the counter he would recommend. He suggest squirting rubbing alcohol in
the ear, I thought perhaps someone else may have a better suggestion.
Thanks: Charlie