Re: [PyrNet-L] ear problems

In a message dated 3/18/00 11:17:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Pacerized@aol.com writes:

<<  I was wondering if anyone has a good home remedy for yeast infections in
 the ears. >>

      Hi Charlie, I have a holistic vet, and he told me to use a wash made of
green tea and swab the ear out with it. Then a few drops of organic apple
cider vinegar once a week. My Kim had yeast infections in her ears all the
time, but not anymore since I started this. Hope this helps good luck.

Debbie and the Pyr gang